New Bulk bags/FIBCs
New bulk bags are available in a wide range of sizes and variations to accommodate your application requirements. A wide selection are held in stock.
Factors you need to consider when purchasing bulk bags are:
- Bulk bag size – height, width
- Fabric requirements – coated, uncoated
- Filling and discharge options – see information pages
- Lifting options – type and size of handles/lifting loops
- Safe working load (SWL) – density and volume of your product
- Safety factor (SF) – single or multi-use required
- Printing requirements (if any)
Please take the time to view our packaging solutions range for inspiration and examples of standard filling and discharge solutions for our bulk bags.
Sand, Stone, Metals (non ferrous, ferrous, gold, silver, copper, aluminium (ingots) Rubber, tyre’s wood logs
Plastics (HD, LD PVC, PVCU, recycled plastic, polystyrene)
Food (flour, pulses, shellfish, seeds, carrots, potatoes)
Chemicals, glass, clothes (house clearance or moving home)
Rubble (garden and construction)