Factors you need to consider when purchasing bulk bags are:
- Fabric requirements – coated, uncoated
- Filling and discharge options – see information pages
- Lifting options – type and size of handles/lifting loops
- Safe working load (SWL) – density and volume of your product
- Safety factor (SF) – single or multi-use required
- Printing requirements (if any)
Please take the time to view our packaging solutions range for inspiration and examples of standard filling and discharge solutions for our bulk bags.